Dedicated to our growing membership
Southside Pony Club was established to educate children and horses in a safe environment, this remains true today.
Our Committee are dedicated to ensuring that the Club’s members and horses are kept safe and given the very best experience.
Our Vision & Objectives
Southside Pony Club is a multidisciplinary Club with large junior membership that is supportive, warm and friendly.
- Encourage riders of all ages to embrace and enjoy horse riding in all disciplines and at whatever level they are comfortable.
- Provide instruction in riding and caring for your horse.
- Promote good sportsmanship at all levels.
The 2022 Executive Committee positions have been filled by the following members:
- President – Suzanne Newman
- Chief Instructor/Vice President – Ava Leamon
- Vice President – Cindy Moore
- Secretary – Janine Hart
- Treasurer – Jade Collins
The 2022 Ex-Officio roles have been filled by the following members:
- Sponsorship and Fundraising Coordinator – Donna Pershouse
- Horse Health & Welfare Officer – Jessica Whittle
- Grounds Coodinator – Leeham Collins
- Canteen Coordinator – Anita Dombernowsky
- Uniform Coordinator – Cathy Pisasale
- Publicity and Events Coordinator – Dwayne Makemson
- Risk Assurance Officer – Lisa McKeown
Zone 1 Delegates: Julie Lynham, Dwayne Makemson, Cheree Williams