The fun Club for non-pony owners
Our Pony Pals program is designed to give young people opportunities to have fun with horses without the need for pony ownership. It is also ideally suited to those considering becoming a pony owner.
The program teaches fundamental horse skills and awareness within a safe environment.
Pony Pals Program
Upon booking, participants will be given joining instructions and a list of what to bring. We accept “Get Started” Vouchers so be sure to apply.
**Bookings limited and subject to the availability of appropriate ponies. Wait list may apply.
So what will you get to do?
- Approximately 30 minutes of riding per week with an hour of pony care, horse management and on the ground learning
- Riding groups may be split into two or three to cater for different levels of riding experience as children progress
The Pony Pals Program runs every term for six week blocks at $300 per term, per rider.
- To enjoy the Pony Pals Program, each rider needs to be a SSPC Centre Member at $110 annually.
- Plus one parent must join as an SSPC Social Member at $55 annually.
There are stacks of other benefits from an SSPC membership too, like:
- Social events such as BBQs, information nights & Xmas party
- Holiday camps & intensive holiday sessions
To enquire, please call email email@example.com