The fun Club for non-pony owners
Our Pony Pals program is designed to give young people opportunities to have fun with horses without the need for pony ownership. It is also ideally suited to those considering becoming a pony owner.
The program teaches fundamental horse skills and awareness within a safe environment.
Pony Pals Membership
- Upon booking, participants will be given joining instructions and a list of what to bring.
- Get Started Vouchers are accepted by our Club.
Bookings limited and subject to the availability of appropriate ponies. Wait list may apply.
- 6 Friday afternoon sessions in Term 4, 2019 starting on Friday, October 18th (final session November 22nd)
- Groups of children from 4 to 5.30pm
- 30-45 minutes of riding plus up to an hour of pony care and on the ground learning
- Riding groups may be split into two or three to cater for different levels of riding experience as children progress
- Fee: $300 per child
Additional requirements: SSPC Membership
- All participants must be active riding members of SSPC (Fee: $140 per calendar year).
- One parent must be a social member of SSPC (Fee: $55 per calendar year).
Other benefits from SSPC membership:
- Social events such as BBQs, information nights & Xmas party
- Holiday camps & intensive holiday sessions
- Come and look after the ponies with us outside of your Pony Pals sessions (on arrangement)
To enquire, please call Suzanne Newman on 0452 412922 or email email@example.com